Not exactly a original Indian recipe, yet you won’t be able to put the fork down. Sweet and spicy with fresh fruit and a creamy sauce.
- 2 lb Chicken breast, skinless
3 tbsp Butter
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 cups Vegetable Stock
3 tsp Curry Powder
1 tbsp Starch
4 tbsp Condensed Milk
1 tsp Honey
4 tbsp Heavy Cream
2 tbsp Rasins
2 tbsp Almonds, sliced
- Slice the chicken into 1″ strips.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large saute pan under high heat and saute the chicken until golden.
- Set to medium heat, add and saute the onion until glassy, but not browned.
- Add the vegetable stock and simmer covered on low for 30 mins.
- Peel and dice the apples and add the apples and the curry to the pan.
- Cover and simmer for another 10 mins.
- Blend the condensed milk with the starch and bind the sauce in the pan. Add the honey and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the the cream and rasins.
- Roast the almonds and add to the pan.
- Peel and slice the banana and add just before serving.
- Serve with rice.